Friday 28 March 2014

Girl Stripped While Waterskiing

Before I start, just to clear a few things up, I'm a girl, I'm 15 now, but this happened to me when I was 13.

One of my closest friends turned thirteen in the summer, and she invited me and about 8 other kids (girls and boys) over to her summer lake-house to hang out. Her relatives and family were there too. I brought my new tiny string bikini thinking I could impress the guys with my tanned body..not a good idea! 

Mahaiula -58 by clashed


Claire-Excella    PRIVATE-PARADISE by blw7920

Well, after a little while of hanging out, my friend's cousin suggested we took the boat out and went water skiing! I told them all I had brought was a string bikini. (No one had told me we were going skiing, i just thought we were gonna hang out.) They said I'd be fine, I could come on the boat and I didn't have to ski. We all changed into our bathing suits (all the other girls had brought one pieces because apparently they had been informed) and were off. After a little while everyone started to pressure me into water skiing. I had to admit, everyone was having a blast and I felt a little left out. The told me I was a pretty good skier, and nothing would happen, and I guess my pride got the better of me, and I decided to go. Well, we I was going pretty smoothly, when a big wave came up and totally hit me off my skies! 

 


I came up from under the water, feeling a little woozy, when i noticed both my bikini top and bottoms were gone! 

 Sexy Gif 24 by BigMikeG83

I frantically swam around for them, but they were gone, and the boat had turned back to see if I was ok. When they saw the "situation" I was in, they were laughing so hard, while I was begging them to throw me a towel. Of course they were merciless, and I had to climb up the ladder to get one myself. We skid for another hour or so, the whole time everyone was trying to steal the towel from me. 


 

They almost got it once, but laughing, my friend's mom told them to stop. Being daring, we left our clothes back at the house, and we were "planning" to go to a really casual outdoor place to eat, afterwards. We decided to still go, much to my dismay. I was clutching the towel for my life the whole time, as I tried to eat fish sticks with one hand. Finally, we ran back home about a mile, and the towel was blowing all over the place. I kind of think it's funny now, but I was dying then. At least only my friends saw me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2013 My Sexy Story | Designed by Making Different | Provided by All Tech Buzz | Powered by Blogger