Thursday 21 August 2014

Thong Bikini in Public

I Was Talked Into Wearing A Thong Bikini On The Beach I've always been kinda shy, but I'm trying to get over that. I want to shed my "good girl" image too, and get a little "naughty". So some of the things that I'm working up the nerve and trying are probably 'old hat" to many of you, but new and exciting to me. Not long ago, a guy I've dated a few times, and known a while, (who is kinda shy himself) asked me to go on a weekend getaway with him. I accepted. Our room at the resort had a hot tub. I was going to change into my suit, when he handed me a small package. "Um,this is for you", he said. I opened it, and it was a tiny black bikini. All I'd ever worn before were mostly one piece, or rather modest two piece suits, but this one was obviously much much smaller. "Would you wear it for me please?" he asked, watching for my reaction. I just smiled and went into the bathroom to try it on, closing the door behind me. I tried it on and looked in the mirror. The tiny top left plenty of cleavage showing, and the equally tiny bottom with thong back covered not much more than the "bare neccesities". I was glad that I had recently dared to try going completely "smoothshaven", (except for a tiny patch I decided to leave at the top; I saw that in a picture and thought it looked really sexy), or otherwise I would have had to do some shaving first. Looking in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty good in it. When I stepped out into the room, I could tell by his expression that my friend definitely approved.....
The next day, we were going to go out on the beach, and I was going to wear my one piece. My friend practically begged me to wear the little black bikini. Now, wearing it in the privacy of our room was one thing, but out in public was a whole different story! Well, to make a long story short, I gave in and put on the black bikini. I had a towel around me, so that wasn't so bad. There were some people on the beach, but not real crowded. My friend laid out a blanket to lie on, about fifty feet from the shoreline. At first, I carefully took of my towel and just laid on my back. Then I finally rolled over on my stomach. Then I told my friend, "I'm going to take a walk down to the water". I was nervous but excited, and I made a point of walking slowly, sexy, and nonchalantly, as if I hadn't a care in the world. When I returned, I guess he must have enjoyed the "show", because his suit had a bulge that you wouldn't believe....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2013 My Sexy Story | Designed by Making Different | Provided by All Tech Buzz | Powered by Blogger